*peeks out Hank's zipper* I've got a pants addiction too Blanca *L
Printable View
*peeks out Hank's zipper* I've got a pants addiction too Blanca *L
*put lame, already done by someone looooooooooooooooong ago board request here* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
ITerrorists Forums
<font size =5><font color=yellow>NNNNNNNNNASTY!!!!</font></font>
<font color=yellow> YOU!! peoples are soooo NASTY!!! *shakes finger @ you'all
Thats it! i'm changin the board to ABSOLUTELY!! SEX!! ...
SEXANITY at its FINEST!!!
*bets $20bucks if we all, ever was to meet, ya'll dont talk like this!!
*laughs
ya'buncha horny toads http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif damn!!!</font></font>
?????
*snags the 20 from mel and stuffs it in my bra* ohhhh....no....wait...i'm not wearing one!! *L
I'll take that bet Mel!!!!!!...I bet Im the same as I am here....*crazy look*...A guy I dated once said to me..."YOU! are the one my mother warned me about"...No truer words were ever spoken..*EG*...*eyes 2 then glances at my whips*.... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
Is Truer a word?
mel! i'm the same too *L* i'm nuts all the time. there is only one difference between the real my and the cyber me... in real life you will NEVER see me sniff a butt http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I want whats behind zipper number one!!!!..And Blanc!..Rants pants???..Been there done that!....I'll stick to the chocolate..*EG*
Im so killed when he is drunk again*..*hides*
There's 2 things behind zipper number one...which do you want heidi? *crosses fingers* *G
*LOL* mel in r/t i'm much worse than on here...*L*
and i want to know if there are going to be refreshments served after the adict board meeting is over??..*LMAO*